Hi guys! Welcome back to the blog. Today I have, as the title says, a book review. I read this book like a year ago and I wrote some notes about what I thought about it, but never publish the review. So now that I’m back, you’re getting this review.
The genre for this book is mystery/thriller/psychological thriller, and the summary is:
My thoughts on the book are the following:
- This book is a page turner, it keeps you on edge wanting to know more.
- It has a good narrative.
- It has an unexpected ending, but it hints you through the narrative.
- Kind of confusing at the beginning but takes form.
- Characters are well developed.
- Every character seems guilty.
I really enjoyed reading this book. The story was interesting and kept me on edge, just wanting to know more because everyone looked guilty with every new detail that surfaced.
If you like psychological thrillers, this book will be a good addition to your collection. If you have any book recommendations, let me know in the comment section and I’ll be sure to add it to my ever-growing reading list.